I am very excited to be nearly done with this first trimester! Not only because things are supposed to get easier for the next couple weeks, but also because every week that goes by there is less risk for the baby, and more chance that this will be a healthy pregnancy! We have our next appointment tomorrow, which of course I am excited/nervous about.
We spent New Year's (is there an apostrophe in that? I can never remember...) with my brother and his family and friends, then after church the next day at my parents' house we shared the news with my brother, his wife, and my sister. They said they had already suspected, of course, (the sneaky little snoopers!) but they were still excited. :) They told our nephew Liam, who's 3, that he was going to have a new little cousin next summer, but he wasn't quite sure what that meant. So then they told him that Auntie Beef (that's me) had a baby in her tummy, just like he used to be a baby in his mommy's tummy. He understood that, and then went around saying that everyone had a baby in their tummy!
I'm excited that everything is going well so far, still a little nervous, but praying and trusting God to take care of the baby He's given us! I'll update after the appointment tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment